Nanao 8060S multisync monitor for sale (Attn: 6300 users)

Brad Davis bradd at gssc.gss.com
Mon Mar 18 17:23:16 AEST 1991

(Apologies for posting a forsale into a non-forsale group, but I'm not sure
how many 6300 users read the forsale group and I thought this might be of
interest.)

I've been badly bitten by the high-resolution bug, and I've outgrown my old
multisync color monitor.  It's a Nanao 8060S, a competitor to the NEC
Multisync 2 that got great reviews but didn't sell all that well because
Nanao didn't have much of a distribution network.  I bought it because
I had an AT&T 6300 and the 8060S was apparently the only multisync that
supports the AT&T 640x400 modes.

It's also a dandy Super VGA (800x600) monitor:

	TTL and analog input supports: EGA, VGA, Super VGA, AT&T
	Text mode switch allows user to choose shades of amber or white
		instead of color (for mono modes, presumably)
	15.75Khz-35KHz scan
	0.28 dot pitch
	up to 820x620 resolution
	Includes cables for VGA/SVGA (15-pin), EGA (9-pin), and AT&T (25-pin)
		(The AT&T cable is homemade, but it works great)
	Includes tilt/swivel stand
	Original boxes, manual, etc.

Asking $375/OBO.  Please contact me at 503 671-8431 (day), 503 643 5364
(evening/weekend) or send me email at bradd at gssc as you prefer.
(I'm also somewhat interested in a tape drive or a laptop so I suppose a
swap might be possible.)
                                          _________
Random drivel from the keyboard of:      |       |.|
  Brad Davis, GSS Inc, Beaverton OR      | bradd |:|
  bradd at gssc         (503) 671-8431   ___|_______|_|___       _________
Disclaimer: The boss disavows        |[]gssc| _-_  _-_ |    @|#########|
  all knowledge of my actions.       |______|__________|@@@@ +---------+