Latest AT&T 386 unix/starlan/rfs etc. ?

Leslie Mikesell les at chinet.chi.il.us
Sat Mar 16 02:24:42 AEST 1991

I'd like to upgrade our '386 unix machines to SysVr4 but haven't
been able to get definitive answers about the following software for it:
Starlan network (1M)
RFS
Starlan Dos Server (or whatever the name is now...)
PMX-Starmail
----
Which versions of these products run under r4 and will they interoperate
with the earlier versions?  I have 3B2 equipment on the same net and
would like to continue to allow the DOS clients to link to both types
of machines simultaneously and have RFS links between them.  If necessary,
I can move the Starmail service completely over to the '386 servers.

Les Mikesell
  les at chinet.chi.il.us