3b1 unixpc 7300 newsgroup archives, where are they?

Thomas J. Trebisky tom at afthree.as.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 14 09:36:28 AEST 1991

I posted a general question about the unix-PC last week, thanks to a number
of helpful individuals who sent me detailed information.  Partly as a
result of that, I am now the proud owner of several (new to me) 7300
unix-PC's.

Having watched this group for all of 2 weeks or so, I realize there must
be a wealth of information to a newcomer such as I in the past history
of the newsgroup.  Does anyone know if and where this group might be
archived ?
--
	Tom Trebisky	ttrebisky at as.arizona.edu	(Internet)
	Steward Observatory	University of Arizona	Tucson, Arizona