AT&T 6300PLUS hard disk upgrade?

William G. Hutchison wgh at ubbpc.UUCP
Fri Mar 29 03:08:12 AEST 1991

 The hard disk on my AT&T 6300PLUS died again; this happens about once
per year.  I am wondering if I can get a larger disk that the 40Mb that
I got originally.  Does anybody know of larger disks that are supported
by AT&T UNIX Sys V release 2 and Simultask for this old orphan machine?

 If so, please give me specifics like manufacturer and model number.
If you know of a reliable distributor, I would like to hear about it also.

 Thanks!

 Please do not e-mail the answer to 'eidolon', that is the system with the
deceased hard disk!
--
Bill Hutchison, DP Consultant	psuvax1!burdvax!ubbpc!wgh (work)
Unisys UNIX Portation Center	uunet!eidolon!wgh (home)