Layers-compatible windowing terminals for AT&T 3B2/700 recommendations?

Eric Thompson et at plague.Berkeley.EDU
Thu May 30 14:23:51 AEST 1991

Hi.  I need to find out what make and model of windowing terminal
will work with a 3B2 running layers.  I'm sure there are models from
AT&T, I just don't know what they are.  Also, I'm sure other terminal
manufacturers produced similar terminals...

So, the basic prerequisites for these terminals are:

  * black/white (color not necessary, probably will be unused)
  * preferably >= 14" screen size
  * must be able to keep jobs in background windows running
    (i.e. jobs in non-selected windows should not stop)

If you have experience with them, info on that would be great too.
Thanks for any leads.  I appreciate it.

Eric Thompson (et at ocf.berkeley.edu)