how to get double spaced final output with nroff -mm?

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Sat May 4 06:39:31 AEST 1991

In article <1604 at hico2.UUCP>, kak at hico2.UUCP (Kris A. Kugel) writes:

> What I WANT to do is generate double-spaced output.
> It seems like this ought to be an easy thing to do.

	In fact, it is --  .ls 2 does it.

This was one of the fastest replies I've ever gotten,
I posted this about 3 a.m., and had a PHONE CALL reply by 10:30 am.
Better than overnight.  (unfortunately, I was too sleepy to
remember the name of the responder to give him credit here)

                               Kris A. Kugel
                             ( 908 ) 842-2707
                      uunet!tsdiag.ccur.com!hico2!kak (maybe)
                        {daver,ditka,zorch}!hico2!kak