What is ATT UNIX PC?

Sergey Ryzhkov sir at hq.demos.su
Tue May 21 22:34:32 AEST 1991

Dear netpeoples!

Pleas answer the question of the programmers from the Souviet Union.

Are there anybody knows what is a computer ATT UNIX PC?
Some ammount of this computers appears in Moscow (USSR) now,
and nobody knows what is it. Off cause, there is some ammount of
documentations, but it is not for programmers...

As far as I can understand this computer prodused (or designed)
in 1985. Is it usable anywhere in the world now?

I am not regulary news reader, so if it is not hard for you
answer me to my address sir at hq.demos.su or sir at s514.ipmce.su.

			Sergey Ryzhkow, Moscow, Russia, USSR