NN & C-news

Warren Lavallee warren at ginosko.samsung.com
Wed Jul 26 05:31:52 AEST 1989

	Anyone get C-news or NN working on a Pyramid?

	I spent 8 hours last friday trying to update to C-news, just to
find out it wouldn't work.  relaynews kept giving me a memory fault after
processing a few dozen articles...  I finally gave up friday night around
9PM and went back to Bnews.

	NN sorta works now, but there is a bug that is specific to the
Pyramid in it.  If you select an article, in the newsgroup menu, then
hit S to save it, if SEGFAULT's and dumps core...

	Thanks for any help....

						- Warren...
--
Samsung Software America.  Warren J. Lavallee (!WJL17).  Systems Administator.
            UUCP:  {decvax!{gsg,cg-atla},uunet,ulowell}!ginosko!warren