4.3BSD Unix htable source needed

Carl S. Gutekunst csg at pyramid.pyramid.com
Thu Jul 6 07:18:11 AEST 1989

In article <KPETERSEN.12507601274.BABYL at WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> w8sdz at WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) writes:
>I need the source code for htable, the program that processes the NIC
>hosts.txt and outputs /etc/hosts.

Try uunet!~/bsd-sources/src/etc/htable.tar.Z. This runs perfectly straight off
the tape, and is included in OSx 5.0 (along with most of the rest of the 4.3-
tahoe networking utilities).

Or hassle RTOC and threaten to dump your machine in the river if they don't
give you a fix for OSx 4.4. (Note that SPRs must be priority 2 or higher to
be fixed in a PTF.) You can even tell RTOC to hassle me. :-)

<csg>