Nixdorf Targon

Chris Rende car at trux.UUCP
Thu Jul 6 06:22:20 AEST 1989

Is this the newsgroup where the Nixdorf Targon folks hang out?

I'm now using a Nixdorf Targon/35 which I'm told is a Pyramid 9810.

I have some questions and things to share about the system.

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysV/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,StarTrek