assembler problem with gcc on Pyramid

Chris Anderson chris at utgard.uucp
Wed Aug 8 05:50:15 AEST 1990

In article <ADMIN.90Aug6114244 at expya.cs.exeter.ac.uk> admin at cs.exeter.ac.uk (Khalid Sattar) writes:
>I didn't know that gcc ran on Pyramids, it this something recent? If I
>get gcc from a nearby archive will it compile or do I have to get
>someone's hack that made it work on Pyramid.  We are running 4.4c on
>98Xe

As of 1.37, that I'm aware of, gcc has included machine descriptions
for the Pyramid.  Pretty much it's compile and go to get it running.
G++, on the other hand, is proving more difficult for me...

I've had gcc running on OSx 4.4c and OSx 5.0d.  Pyr 9825.  So
far we haven't had any problems with it at all.

Chris
--
| Chris Anderson  						       |
| QMA, Inc.		        email : {csusac,sactoh0}!utgard!chris  |