Quotas and newsreaders

Lindsay Wakeman law at ioe.lon.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 23:07:30 AEST 1990

Hi folks. Thanks to those that threw light on the dying cron problem.

We've got another nasty which may or may not be Pyramid specific..

If a user is close to, or over, disc quota then nn and rn can hang up
(presumably when trying to update the .newsrc file, or saving articles)
This is causing much angst. I tried news.software.b and news.admin but
nothing percolated back.

Has anyone else seen/cured this?
Any shards of illumination gratefully received..!

Lindsay
PS We're running the ancient OSx4.1
--
JANET: law at uk.ac.lon.ioe			| Lindsay Wakeman