WANTED: 9800 Series Parts

Bob Sutterfield bob at MorningStar.Com
Wed Nov 14 02:57:41 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov11.192132.2683 at sjuphil.uucp> wlyle at sjuphil.uucp (Wayne Lyle) writes:
   ...some of you may need to get riid of some of your 9800 equipment.
   I have two 9825's and am looking for cpu's memory boards and just
   about anything else to go in them.  I am not willing to pay the
   prices that pyramid wants for them so I figured I would go out and
   see if there was anything lying around.

Wow!  I thought parts scavengers only hunted for used 8E, 11/70 and
780 pieces.  Times change, progress rolls forward, and even newer,
niftier stuff like the 9825 is considered "old stuff just lying
around, waiting to be gotten rid of."  I wonder how long until an
IOP/TPE is hung on a cubicle wall and looked upon with the same
nostalgic fondness as, say, a clapped-out DZ-11?

Now I feel old...