Building G++ on Pyramid

Anthony Baxter anthony at monu6.cc.monash.edu.au
Sun Jun 23 00:59:36 AEST 1991

Has anyone had any luck using g++ on a Pyramid? I've managed to get
it compiled, but it produces assembler with labels like __$_FooBar,
and the Pyramid as doesnt allow $ as a valid character in a label.
Has anyone had any luck with this, or could anyone tell me where
I might begin looking in the code to fix this?

(btw, its a Pyramid MIS-2/01, running OSx 5.1a-910305)

Thanks in advance...

Anthony

--
 'He took the response of solid state technicians     |   Caulfield Campus,
  everywhere, and kicked the living quartz out of it' |   Monash University,
  anthony at monu6.cc.monash.edu.au  anthony at phoenix.pub.uu.oz