Looking for Pyramid X11 patch/fix

Beau Bozarth beau at netcom.COM
Sun Mar 17 05:31:19 AEST 1991

I have Pyramids X11 software running on an MIServer under their os
release 5.1. (It behaves really well by the way). I would also like
to install this software on an old 98x machine running 4.4c. Pyramid
doesn't support this, but their tech people claim there's a fix or
patch available that will allow this to happen. If there is such a
hack available where can I dig it up. Pyramid says there was some
discussion about it in this newsgroup awhile back. Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated. Please reply to me email, if there's
enough interest I'll post the hack if and when I find it. Thanks.

++
Beau Bozarth						beau at netcom.COM
Unix hacking for hire                                   (415) 965-0126
--
Spelling doesn't count, I use vi