Problem Unmounting NFS filesystem

Wayne Lyle wlyle at sjuphil.uucp
Thu May 16 21:12:36 AEST 1991

	I have two Pyramid 9825's running OSx5.1.  I have a NFS mounted
filesystem mounted from one pyramid to another.  The mount options are
"rw,root,setall,obsall,bg".  The filesystem mounts OK, but if I try to unmount
it, I get "/crc: Resource Busy" and it will not unmount.  I have looked around
on the system, even brining it down to single user mode, but when it goes to
unmount all the NFS filesystems, it still says that it is busy. Now I just
have two questions:

	1) Did I do something wrong with the way this is mounted??

	2) Is there any way of telling what is holding up an umount (like a
		user or program or something)?

	Thanks in advance.

	Wayne Lyle

--