Kermit and GL-Questions

Knobi der Rechnerschrat XBR2D96D at DDATHD21.BITNET
Mon Apr 25 15:26:01 AEST 1988

Hello everybody,

two questions:

1.) Did anybody out there manage to compile C-Kermit (4D(061)) on a 4D/70
    with the 'make BSD' option in order to generate a Kermit that can do
    wildcard operations on NFS directories? I fail with a lot of compiler
    messages in ckutio.c and ckufio.c complaining about unknown structure
    tags.

2.) We have a 4D/70 with Rev. 2.0 software (versions tells me 4D1-2.0, and
    all installed products have a trailing 210 in their version-number).
    We have the problem that we can't close windows using the winclose
    gl routine. SGI tells this is a known problem and we should attach to
    the window before win-closing it. But that doesn't help. Any solutions?
    Which version of the gl-software will solve the problem? Is it available?

Regards
Martin Knoblauch

TH-Darmstadt
Physical Chemistry 1