Missing things?..

Rodian Paul rpaul at dasys1.UUCP
Fri Apr 29 00:00:12 AEST 1988

SGI gave me some help yesterday on the phone regarding a couple of minor
fixes for the 4D series running Version 2.0

If you want to use the unix command 'newgrp' you need to do the following:

	su
	chown root /bin/newgrp
	chgrp sys  /bin/newgrp
	chmod 4755 /bin/newgrp  ( can't remember if that's right I'll check)

If you don't do this 'newgrp' will say sorry and kick you off the system when
you try to change groups.

If you want 'calendar' to send you mail you need a short program that SGI
forgot to distribute: /usr/lib/calnames.

I'll post the source (it's only about 8 lines) if anybody wants it.