info-iris administrivia

Chuck Kennedy kermit at BRL.ARPA
Thu Apr 14 20:21:16 AEST 1988

Folks,
	I've noticed that some folks are still using the
old address of Info-Iris:

	info-iris at sumex-aim.stanford.edu

Instead, please use the current address:

	info-iris at brl.arpa

If you have requests to be added or deleted from the mailing list
or other questions with which the entire mailing list does not need to
be bothered, use the address:

	info-iris-request at brl.arpa

I have sent information so that the list-of-lists kept by Rich Zellich
at the NIC will be updated.  In addition, I just completed a backlog
of updates to the mailing list brought on by a spate traveling about
the country, including a visit to SGI.

One other comment, I see that info-iris is now being distributed
via the USENET newsgroup:

	comp.sys.sgi

Could whoever is relaying the messages from the ARPA side please
send me a note.  This may be the source of possible duplications
that have been rumored but not seen here.  There is a scheme for
avoiding duplication of messages caused by USENET messages being
fed back to the ARPA mailing list then being relayed back into
USENET.
	Best,
	 -Chuck Kennedy
	<info-iris-request at brl.arpa>