(none)

Amit S. Joshi Q3696 at PUCC.BITNET
Fri Feb 19 22:12:38 AEST 1988

I don't know how to get get the local editor (XEDIT) to include mail files
so I shall just have to paraphrase the original query:
   " Are there any other monitors (RGB) that connect to the IRIS"
Yes (and possibly no). I had managed to connect with Zero difficulty a NEC
Multisynch (yes bought originallly for our IBM PC AT ) while the 19" was
down. No problems at all. Just configure the switches at the back for a
secondary monitor.
   The 'no' part - well the Multisynch is 14" and I can't seem to get the
IRIS to understand that. It still acts as if it were a 19". The good news may
be that I think there is a newer NEC which is 19" and costs about $1K (just
check with your local IBM (;m)) supplies dealer !!).

Hope this helps.

Amit Joshi     |   BITNET   |  Q3696 at PUCC.BITNET
               |   USENET   |  {seismo, rutgers}\!princeton\!phoenix\!asjoshi
" There's a pleasure in being mad... which none but madmen know!" - St. Dryden