KCL and GNU Emacs Graphics Interface

Eric L. Raible raible at RODAN.NAS.NASA.GOV
Wed Feb 24 08:51:03 AEST 1988

   Date: 23 Feb 88 20:04 GMT
   From: dkb-amos at Hawaii-EMH.arpa

   Does anyone have any pointers to IRIS graphics interfaces for Kyoto
   Common Lisp or GNU Emacs?

   Thanks in advance,
   Dennis

I wrote an interface that includes most of the Iris gl2 calls.
Just drop me a note if you want it.  It includes some (very) simple
demos.

All users of KCL should be interested in the work that Bill Schelter
(wfs at rascal.ics.utexas.edu) has done to enhance kcl.

A partial list of his changes include fast fasling (doesn't fork an
ld), better debugging, faster function calls, profiling, etc.

A compressed tar is available on rascal as akcl.tar.Z.  In addition to
the enhancements mentioned above, it also includes my port of KCL to
the iris.

Have fun -

Eric