Color Printers

Bates TAD/HRNAB ms294 x2601 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Wed May 4 04:09:17 AEST 1988

     Has any one heard of a company called Howtek?  They have a color printer,
called a Pixelmaster, with 240dpi resolution and uses plain paper.  Has
anyone seen, used, or heard of these printers before.  We are thinking of
getting a Pixelmaster and using it as a color hard copy device for our Iris.
We are trying to find out what current owners think of them and what software
they have for it.  Thanks for any information you may have.