Sample Programs using Lighting Models

Richard Rosenthal richr at etl.ARPA
Fri May 6 00:31:30 AEST 1988

          <This package was filled by weight not volume.>

          Does anyone have any programs, including source code, that
          demonstrate the use of lighting models (lighting models as
          described in Graphics Library User's Guide, Chapter 14,
          Lighting Models) on SGI IRIS 4D/60T?

          The programs liquid, light, and sdisp appear not to use
          these facilities.  Please, please, correct me if I am wrong
          or, better yet, explain how these programs work.

          Obviously, I am trying to teach myself about lighting.

          Thanks.
--
Richard Rosenthal                            | ARPANET:  richr at etl.arpa
US Army Engineer Topographic Laboratories    | UUCP:     ???