SGI lighting model?

Mason Woo woo at madonna.SGI.COM
Thu Sep 1 04:22:18 AEST 1988

In article <181 at ai.etl.army.mil>, richr at ai.etl.army.mil (Richard Rosenthal) writes:

> I tried to compile and load the provided code on 4D/60T ...
>
> /usr/bin/ld:
> Undefined:
> lsetdepth
> czclear
> bgnpolygon
> n3f
> v3f
> endpolygon
> *** Error code 1

Sorry, Richard, but I forgot to point out that you must be at Release 3.0,
which is standard on the IRIS 4D/GT.  If you are still at Release 2.0 on
the IRIS 4D, this code can be converted:

	change references from lsetdepth to setdepth
	change czclear to RGBcolor(), clear(), and zclear()
	change bgnpolygon(), n3f(), v3f(), endpolygon() to
		normal(), pmv(), normal(), pdr(), normal(), ..., pclos()

See the Graphics Library Guide for the precise syntax of these subroutines.

Thanks, again.

--
Mason Woo--Manager, Customer Education
Silicon Graphics Computer Systems