Memory and disk info for 70GT needed

Knobi der Rechnerschrat XBR2D96D at DDATHD21.BITNET
Wed Aug 9 16:46:57 AEST 1989

Hi,

  can somebody give me the following information:

a) what are the specs for the memory modules inside the 4D/70GT?
b) what ESDI drives
   - are actually known to the fx program
   - can actually be formatted by fx
   - are known to be reliable (I know only SGI drives are told to be
     reliable, but we can't afford their prices)

We are currently running 3.1D and will update to 3.2 as soon as it made
its way to Germany.

Please answer directly to me, I will summarize the information I get.

Regards
Martin Knoblauch

TH-Darmstadt
Physical Chemistry 1