pseudo lpr for IRIS

Jack Weldon jweldon at renegade.sgi.com
Fri Jul 7 11:27:06 AEST 1989

I have been sent a copy of a pseudo lpr/lpq for the IRIS that will allow a
user to spool files to a BSD-based machine.  Now it doesn't promise the
functionality of a true lpd, it does offer lpr and lpq, which is really all
that is needed anyway.  OK...lprm would be nice, but I didn't port it...

I will send this to any interested parties in shar form (a Makefile and lpr.c)
if you send me a good email address.  If the volume is high, I will put it
somewhere ftp'able. Since this is customer-provided, the std HOTLINE disclaimer
goes with it: ie, unsupported.

Jack Weldon -- jweldon at sgi.com
Communications Engineer
SGI Hotline
--

Cheers,
Jack			"Elvis is alive and well and living in a trailer