A port of lpd

Patrick Wolfe pwolfe at kailand.kai.com
Sat Jul 15 00:14:48 AEST 1989

/* Written  8:23 am  Jul 14, 1989 by srp at cgl.ucsf.edu in kailand:kai.sgi */
> I would be willing to send (or post, should that be appropriate) **diffs**
> to the 4.3 BSD source, but I cannot post the source code in it's entirety
> (legal issues, you know).

The entire source to the BSD "lpr" package (lpc, lpd, lpr, lprm, etc.) as
distributed with BSD 4.3-tahoe is available via anonymous ftp at uunet.uu.net
(look in /bsd-sources/usr.lib/lpr).  This is one of the pieces of software that
has been determined to be completely free of AT&T source code, and freely
distributable (in other words, you don't need an source license to get, use or
distribute it).

--

        Patrick Wolfe   (pat at kai.com, kailand!pat)
        System Manager, Kuck & Associates, Inc.