tcsh for the Iris 4D

Glenn Meyer, Code SL glenn at CARMA.ARC.NASA.GOV
Mon Jun 12 05:51:43 AEST 1989

Bevis,

Thanks for the information on tcsh. Because I didn't see your message on the
IRIS mailing list, I'm putting it there:

	From ip at me.utoronto.ca Sat Jun 10 10:56:28 1989
	From: Bevis Ip <ip at me.utoronto.ca>
	To: glenn at carma.arc.nasa.gov
	Subject: Re:  tcsh for the Iris 4D?
	Newsgroups: list.info-iris
	Date: 	Sat, 10 Jun 89 13:53:49 EDT

	Hi there, to keep you up to date.  tcsh does work on SystemV and Iris4Ds
	now.  I did the Iris4d port, and I sent my diffs to Paul quite a while ago;
	he still haven't release a new version yet.  Ruth Milner in UofT here
	posted a note said he's willing to take up the redistributing of my version.
	I believe Paul will put out a new release some time, but he is busy;
	so be patient :-)

	bevis

Glenn

Office phone:  	415-694-4804
U.S. Mail:	CARMA, Sterling Software, NASA-Ames, M.S. 233-14
		Moffett Field, Ca.  94035
{glenn%carma at ames.arc.nasa.gov,ucbvax.berkeley.edu!carma.arc.nasa.gov!glenn}