Window destruction delay

Scott R. Presnell srp at zeno.mmwb.ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 23 08:59:44 AEST 1989

Hi,
	Occasionally I see the following events and I'm wondering if there
is a bug, or if there is something wrong with my own setup or what...

	After executing a graphics application, the windows that belonged
to that application start to be erased... but sometimes the erasing stops
in mid "process" and nothing happens until I move the mouse.  This also
happens during logout, when the window manager is being destroyed.

	Anyone else seen something like this?

	We're running 3.1D on a 4D-20G (Personal Iris).

Scott Presnell						       +1 415 476 5326
Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Univ. of Calif. at San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco, CA. 94143
Internet: srp at cgl.ucsf.edu UUCP: ucbvax!ucsfcgl!srp Bitnet: srp at ucsfcgl.bitnet