Send me your cool NeWS/PostScript goodies

"Gary S. Moss", VLD/VMB moss at BRL.MIL
Thu Mar 30 00:09:00 AEST 1989

Mark,
	I'm just finishing up a screen lock program which is written using
CPS.  Basically, I used PostScript to open a blanket window over the screen
which does not have Frame controls and displays an image in either Sun raster
file format or IRIS RGB image file format like the ones under /usr/NeWS/smi.
If you don't supply a file name, a default image is used.  The PostScript
source is converted to C with CPS and the C source portion opens up a small
GL client window for inputing the user's password, and does the input and
password checking.

	If anyone is interested, I will gladly mail them the sources;
currently they total only about 550 lines.

-moss