Preventing remote graphics use

Brent L. Bates AAD/TAB MS294 x42854 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Tue Oct 24 03:17:47 AEST 1989

     A while back I asked the following question, but didn't get any
responce.  Is is possible to let a remote user on and allow them to do
anything BUT graphics?  Someone asked me about this, I told them I didn't
think there was a way, but I would post a message just incase there is.
     They want others to be able to get on and compile any program and
run non-graphics programs.  They want only the console to be able to run
a graphics program.  Thanks.
--

					Brent