I/O CARDS

Mark Bradley markb at denali.sgi.com
Thu Sep 28 03:03:35 AEST 1989

In article <8909261825.AA07872 at cs.nps.navy.mil>, cloutier at CS.NPS.NAVY.MIL ("m. j. cloutier x2772") writes:

>     We are attempting to connect an 80386 laptop to an IRIS workstation (which
> will emulate control signal inputs) in an effort to simulate inputs to an
> adaptive control sytem.
>     Does anyone know of I/O cards for the IRIS that will meet (or exceed) the
> following requirements:
>
>     16   12-bit D/A channels
>     10   A/D channels (selectable bipolar(+/- 5v)/unipolar(0-5v)
>      1   16-bit digital channel
>     50kHz data throughput
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I received at tip that a company called Data Translation
has a board for $1595 that may fit your needs.  I have
no other info, nor do I know if it even works, but you
may want to call them at (508)481-3700.

					markb

--
Mark Bradley				"Faster, faster, until the thrill of
IO Subsystems				 speed overcomes the fear of death."