GIF file converter

Bob B. Funchess S090726 at UMRVMA.UMR.EDU
Sat Sep 30 10:12:16 AEST 1989

I recently posted a note wanting a rgb to GIF file converter.  Since there was
no response, I wrote my own...  well, actually, I used large chunks of existing
code, and just interfaced that with the SGI rgb file format.

Since I've done this, and I hate to see anyone reinvent the wheel, I will
provide source (in C) to anyone wanting it.  I would love to get improved
versions back, this is my first C program.

Now if someone would provide an easy way to turn .im8 files into rgb...

                             < Bob  S090726 at UMRVMA.UMR.EDU  Funchess >