dog

EMD bmiller at shamash.cdc.com
Tue Sep 19 07:04:05 AEST 1989

I am wondering if one of the JOVE experts out there could help me
with the problem I am having compiling JOVE.  When I do a make
(version 4.13 or 4.14)  I get the following:

**** make started at Mon Sep 18 16:03:48 CDT 1989 ****
        cc -O -I/usr/include/bsd -c keys.c
cpp: warning ./jove.h:53: const redefined [This does NOT occur in V4.14]
ccom: Warning: keys.c, line 16: illegal pointer combination
             "set-mark",
      -----------------^
ccom: Warning: keys.c, line 17: illegal pointer combination
             "beginning-of-line",
      --------------------------^
ccom: Warning: keys.c, line 18: illegal pointer combination
             "backward-character",
ccom: Warning: keys.c, line 19: illegal pointer combination
             "unbound",
. . . . and so on until it warns me about all 640 of them.

Then when jove actualy runs I crashes code 11, when I try to
type a control key sequence.

Any hints on how to fix this up would be great, thanks.
Brad Miller
bmiller at shamash.cdc.com