Wanted: Better Shadow for 4D

Mark T Vandewettering markv at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Thu Sep 21 04:14:13 AEST 1989

I was playing around with the ability of dog to record flights, creating
an elaborate F-14 sequence with all sorts of diving and looping shots,
follow the leader and landing sequences.  Imagine my dismay to find that
after I recorded 4 planes into a sequence, "shadow" would give me
a segmentation violation.  I have since found out that it dumps on
3 planes as well.

Is this a well known or documented bug?  Is there a fixed version to
shadow that will enable me to replay this?  Any ideas?

Thanks again.

Mark VandeWettering (markv at acm.princeton.edu)