4D/20 - 4DGifts

Paul Connally paulc at spike.colorado.edu
Sat Sep 9 04:22:04 AEST 1989

	First off I would like to say what a fine machine the
Personal IRIS is.  I had some problems at first with a lack of
manuals but that got straightened out and now everything is humming
right along.

	OK, now for some questions (some of which have probably already
been posted but, oh well, sorry for the waste of bandwith).

	Do the sources for the 4Dgifts programs come with the PI usually?

	If not, is there an ftp sight where I can get them (or some of them)?

	My main problem is with icut and ipaste:

		How do you change the window size for icut?

		Is there a problem with ipaste or icut if you only have
		eight bit planes?

		Where can I find more info on these?  There's a man page
		for ipaste but it doesn't seem to say much, and no man page
		for icut.

	I realize that these programs are gifts and aren't really supported
	but they could be really useful to me.

				Thanks,