graphing software for SGI

James M Winget jmw at random.sgi.com
Fri Apr 13 10:37:46 AEST 1990

You might find that GNUPLOT provides the requested 2D plotting capabilites.
It was recently posted to comp.sources.misc, heres part 0 of 13. I've been
using (older versions) for several months. My typical exec version includes
both the IRIS (shared GL) and Postscript (encapsulated) drivers. I preview
the plot interactively, set the output to postscript, and "replot" to generate
hardcopy. Works great!

Article 590 of comp.sources.misc: