bash (Bourne Again SHell)

Tom Weinstein tomw at orac.esd.sgi.com
Wed Apr 11 02:59:53 AEST 1990

In article <19489 at boulder.Colorado.EDU> paulc at boulder.colorado.edu (Paul Connally) writes:
	Does anyone have the diffs for BASH 1.05 (or know a reliable
	place to get them)?  I have it "kind-of" running.  It executes the
	first given command fine but on the second command it seems to freeze
	up on sigpause(SIGCHLD) in wait_for() in jobs.c just after executing
	it.

	Any help is greatly appreciated!

	Paul Connally            	paulc at boulder.colorado.edu

Brian Fox and I are currently working on this.  Hopefully we will have
it working soon.

--
Tom Weinstein
Silicon Graphics, Inc., Entry Systems Division, Window Systems
jsw at xhead.esd.sgi.com
Any opinions expressed above are mine, not sgi's.