VideoCreator

Karl Henrik Eggestad kalle at sima.sintef.no
Thu Dec 6 03:48:15 AEST 1990

Yes ! We have installed VideoCreator for our 320 VGX in Norway (that is in
PAL land folx). We are VERY satisfied with it... please remember to have
good enough VCRs for it... the Video signal quality is far better than
what a for instance LowBand U-Matic system can reproduce... go to
SuperVHS or BetaCam or even Bradcast... We did some shots for the
Norwegian Broadcasting Corp. for public broadcasting, and they were VERY
satisfied with the signal.

Buy It, you're gonna love it !

Karl Eggestad,
SINTEF Industrial Mathematics

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are mine and do not (necessarily) reflect
those of my emplyer SINTEF of Norway... (however, they might...)