SGI workstations

Mark Callow msc at ramoth.esd.sgi.com
Thu Dec 6 09:29:23 AEST 1990

In article <9012021642.AA01265 at gollum.Physics.McGill.CA>, loki at physics.mcgill.ca (Loki Jorgenson Rm421) writes:
|> An enthusiast writes:
|> > Date: 1 Dec 90 22:45:56 GMT
|> > From: Dan Severance <cs.yale.edu!doctor.chem.yale.edu at cs.yale.edu>
|> > Subject: I would like to see a low-end desktop model!!
|>
|> 	The "work farm" concept is extremely viable using SGI machines
|> because of the affordability of a unit without the graphics head.  How
|> about an answer to the "workstation group" question, SGI?

This kind of feedback is great.  But it is incredibly hard to respond to
suggestions and questions like this without people thinking you are dropping
hints about product plans. So we tend to just stay silent.  Please don't
be put off by the silence.  We like this type of feedback.

--
>From the TARDIS of Mark Callow
msc at ramoth.sgi.com, ...{ames,decwrl}!sgi!msc
"Spirits of genius are always opposed by mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein