anon ftp config advice

DanKarron at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU DanKarron at UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Dec 6 18:18:07 AEST 1990

Thanks, but the source is public domain, and if someone has tested it
on IRIX 3.3.1, I would like try it.

Someone did send me untested source, (Thanks, and I do appreciate it!)
but I don't have the patience to test it (untill someone does something
I don't like with my ftpd).

Seems like someone can port this and post the (source ?) on sgi.com.
Why wait for a Future Major Release?.

Let us programming peons bang on it before the paying crowd
gets their gloves on it. At least we don't get bent all out of shape
when it don't work.

>Subject: Re: anon ftp config advice
>Sender: info-iris-request at BRL.MIL
>To: info-iris at BRL.MIL
>
>In article <9012032131.AA05576 at karron.med.nyu.edu> karron at cmcl2.nyu.edu writes:
>>
>>How can I log what anonymous users are doing on my anon ftp account ?
>
>Coming in a Future Major Release of IRIX...

Dan Karron     		UH566 x5210, Home 777-90848