Prebuilt TeX with dvi previewer?

"", Paolo Giannozzi paolo at IRRMASG2.EPFL.CH
Thu Dec 20 04:58:00 AEST 1990

I have sent this message to Mr. Cagenello, but it got bounced.

A prebuilt TEX with previewer for PI's is available on vgr.brl.mil
(192.5.23.6). You can get it by anonymous ftp. The version I got some
months ago works fine, excepted for an annoying feature: the dvi2ps does not
handle correctly the \special command. A local guru here in Lausanne
says that the problem is related to a char instead of a int or viceversa.
As I am not a guru, I prefer to wait until the bug is fixed on the prebuilt
version on vgr.brl.mil instead of recompiling sources!

Paolo Giannozzi, IRRMA-PHB Ecublens, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
tel. +41/21/693.45.92, fax +41/21/693.44.44
e-mail: paolo at irrmasg2.epfl.ch, giannozzi at eldp.epfl.ch, 20579::eldp::giannozzi