NFS problems...

Drew R Whitehouse drw900 at anusf.anu.oz.au
Mon Dec 10 16:36:37 AEST 1990

	I've got a weird thing happening with NFS mounted file
systems. I'm mounting a file system from a Sun 4/330 SunOS4.1 onto a
4D210/VGX 3.3.1. Everything works fine except when I write a file onto
the nfs f.s., it's dated an hour behind...The time is right on the sun
and the sg, writing a file on the sg's own disks works as expected. It
used to work...I don't know exactly when it stopped. Maybe it's
something to do with NFS ?? daylight saving ?? Any suggestions
welcome....

(One thing I've noticed - touch updates the date correctly,
things like editors and compilers (.c -> .o) don't.)

							Drew.

--
/* Drew Whitehouse,                        E-mail:  drw900 at anusf.anu.edu.au  */