using a modem on an IRIS, need some help

... C H I N G ... ctt31684 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 7 03:53:17 AEST 1990

Hi, I need to connect a lone IRIS 4D 25TG computer to my school's network.
Since I only have access to a phone line (no network), I'm thinking about
using a modem to connect the thing to a terminal server.  But my problem is
when I called the SGI help line then person told me there's no modem software
for the IRIS from SGI.  I'm wondering if somebody had already written a modem
program or know where I can find one.  Thanks.  Please reply by email.

-Ching Tai
-email ching-tai at uiuc.edu
 OR    ctt31684 at cso.uiuc.edu