A big cursor?

Michael Gleicher gleicher at CS.CMU.EDU
Tue Dec 25 07:46:15 AEST 1990

I will be videotaping my program, so I'd like to make things bigger so they
can be seen on the (poor quality) VHS tapesthat they ultimately will be dubbed
to.
I can scale eveything in my program up a bit without much problem. I also
would like to make the cursor big too.

Defining a 32x32 bitmap cursor that looks like the standard arrow (except
bigger) shouldn't be that hard, just a hassle to draw all the little dots and
encode them. I was wondering though, if anyone done it already? Could you
please send me the code? Does anyone have a cursor editing tool?

Thanks,

	Mike