FFT's on 4D/2XX systems

Mike Goss goss at SNOW-WHITE.MERIT-TECH.COM
Tue Feb 13 07:52:20 AEST 1990

> Date: Mon, 12 Feb 90 11:24:01 CST
> From: Thomas E Reed <treed%tom.dallas at sgi.com>
> To: info at tom.dallas.sgi.com
> Subject: FFT's on 4D/2XX systems
> .
> .
> .
> I'm looking for any FFT software that is available and runs on the
> 4D/2XX products. The faster the better especially if it is parallel code or
> has been parallelized.
> .
> .
> .

The book "Numerical Recipes in C" (also available in FORTRAN and Pascal
versions) has several good FFT routines, although not in a parallelized form.
I'd recommend this book for any numerical work.  It has lots of useful
code, ready to run, and good explanations of the algorithms involved.

Mike Goss
Merit Technology Inc.
(214)733-7018
goss at snow-white.merit-tech.com