Status of 'flight' source

Steve Hayman sahayman at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Sat Feb 17 04:48:30 AEST 1990

Thank you to everyone who replied.  I even got a phone call from the
author of 'flight'.  It's pretty obvious that this source is not supposed
to be publically available.  SGI will let their customers have
the source but the customers must sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Somebody out there has ignored this agreement and made their
Sparcstation version of 'flight' publically available.

I've deleted the program from our machines here and have urged
the site I ftp'd it from to do the same.

It was fun while it lasted.  'flight' is a great program.  Although
we don't have any Irises here at the moment, we had one where I used
to work.  My heart would really start pounding when I tried to
land the F-18.

Steve

--
Steve Hayman    Workstation Manager    Computer Science Department   Indiana U.
sahayman at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu                                    (812) 855-6984