Power for Iris 220S

Mark Bradley markb at denali.sgi.com
Thu Feb 15 04:56:41 AEST 1990

In article <9002140322.AA05845 at physics.phy.duke.edu>, rgb at PHY.DUKE.EDU ("Robert G. Brown") writes:

	[ Lot's of information about electrical deleted ]

> The bad news, of course, is that our machine doesn't work (still) and
> it isn't the power :-( But maybe by tomorrow the nice man from SG will
> swap our boards and get us going.

I hope so.  Thanks very much for the informative posting.  As I recall,
the info I posted referred to the power distribution unit receptacles
in the rear of the unit.  Hope that was not too confusing.

						markb

--
Mark Bradley				"Faster, faster, until the thrill of
I/O Subsystems				 speed overcomes the fear of death."