Power Iris memory sources, please?

1k1mgm at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu 1k1mgm at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Wed Feb 28 08:57:21 AEST 1990

Apologies in advance....

I felt sure I saved last post (~2 mo. ago) concerning 3rd party sources
for Power Iris [4D/2x0] memory.  Now I can't find it.  I could really
use leads on such sources for proposal I'm writing.  Mail is obviously
best but please post, if you're willing, if mail doesn't seem to want
to go through.

Filled with anticipatory gratitude, I am,

Christopher Gunn	Molecular Graphics & Modeling Lab
SPAN--KUPHSX::SYBYL	Department of Medicinal Chemistry
913-864-4428 or -4495	University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS  66045