NNTP / other news software

Mark Galassi rosalia at max.sunysb.edu
Wed Feb 28 02:12:04 AEST 1990

In article <9002230726.aa00531 at SMOKE.BRL.MIL> S090726 at UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (Bob Funchess) writes:
>Has anyone ported nntp or anything like it to the 4D platform?  What
>do the people in this newsgroup use to get their news?

I have nntp/cnews/rn/rrn/all sorts of stuff running on an SGI 4D/220.

I had some trouble, but not too much.  I cannot remember any more what I
did to get the various things to compile, but I mostly just tried the
usual porting tricks.
--
    {These opinions are mine, and should be everybody else's :-)}
	Mark Galassi		rosalia at dirac.sunysb.edu
	rosalia at mozart.UUCP	rosalia at sunysbnp.BITNET